Please note our most up-to-date protocols for returning to in-person Kadima@BJ for Fall 2021.
**This plan has been formulated based on guidelines from the CDC, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), and our peer programs, building upon BJ’s Re-entry Task Force August report and campus operations plan. These guidelines are based on the conditions on the ground today. As such, they are subject to change if conditions change.**
- All those entering the BJ Campus will:
- Have their temperature checked.
- Answer the health screening questionnaire.
- Wear masks at all times (we will have extras available).
- Be fully vaccinated if 12 years old or older.
- All students 12 years and older will be required to submit proof they are fully vaccinated (two weeks after JJ shot or second Pfizer or Moderna shot) before participating in indoor in-person programming. No exceptions.
- All parents and caregivers must show proof of vaccination.
- All classrooms will have proper ventilation and HVAC filters.
- All students will sit 6 feet apart at the start of the school year.
- Class sizes will be 8-10 students.
- Kadima will remain virtual following all school vacations and closings and return in person one week later.
- If a student falls ill during Kadima hours they will be sent to an assigned room to quarantine. Parents/caregivers will be asked to pick up their child and send us a negative Covid-19 test before the student returns to school in person.
- After a child turns 12, they will have eight weeks to submit proof of vaccination to remain part of in-person programming.